STREET FIGHTER 4 ARCADE EDITION Official CAPCOM

Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

STREET FIGHTER 4 ARCADE EDITION Official CAPCOM

Message par XingoTHX » mer. août 23, 2023 9:08 am

complete set STREET FIGHTER 4 ARCADE EDITION Official CAPCOM for VEWLIX/CHEWLIX terminal:45 USD or 55 USD Fdpin

(Price varies according to the option chosen magnetic strips or adhesive, delivery via MONDIAL RELAY)

Official CAPCOM STREET FIGHTER 4 ARCADE EDITION complete set for VEWLIX/CHEWLIX terminal. Possibility of sending anywhere in the world via the company HAPPY-POST (Contact me for the calculation of the shipping costs).

This set is composed of 4 pieces printed on different types of support and is not limited to simple photo paper or card stock. I think I'm one of the few, if not the only one, to offer the prints of the "SPEAKER SET" banners on magnetic vinyl.

1 and 2/ The Topper poster and the set instruction are printed at your choice:

- on PHOTO PAPER with quality anti-UV protection lamination for terminals that are not equipped with backlighting,
- on VINYL BACKLIGHT for bollards fitted with backlighting (diffusing vinyl sheet, allowing light to pass through backlighting)

3 and 4/ The 2 SPEAKER SET banners which are placed below and above the screen, are printed at your choice:

- on anti-UV and anti-scratch laminated adhesive vinyl
- on magnetic vinyl with anti-UV lamination and protection against scratches, in order to be placed or removed in a few seconds without adhesive (supplement of 10 USD)

Demonstration of the operation of the magnetic "SPEAKER SET" headbands:
https://fb.watch/l2_wMQKxP8/

Répondre

Retourner vers « TAITO VIEWLIX/CHEWLIX »