Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. 2 OverBoost

Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. 2 OverBoost

Message par XingoTHX » lun. sept. 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Complete Set Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. 2 OverBoost for SEGA LINDBERGH Arcade terminal, NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD and NAMCO GRIGIO: €100

To order this set, you will need to tell me your choices regarding:

1/ If you also want the strip which is placed above the topper, for NAMCO GRIGIO terminal owners (see photo below). in this case count a supplement of 10€

2/ The country of destination of the package, to be able to estimate the shipping costs

Once these choices have been made, payment for your Set will be made via Paypal, through a transaction such as sending money between relatives, to the following email address:

dav___@msn.com

Copy/paste this address, or press the UNDERSCORE key 3 times (the bottom dash 3 times).
My identity for PAYPAL verification is: David LEUCHART

Once payment has been made, it will take approximately twenty days for the package to be shipped.

Please send me the contact details necessary for sending the package, namely sending:

Last name First Name
full address
phone
mail address

As well as the MONDIAL RELAY Point of your choice, if you are a national of the following countries:
FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, SPAIN, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS and PORTUGAL.
For a shipment to France, the postage and packaging costs (custom-made cardboard and well-protected contents) amount to €15

For any other destination, please give me your full address in order to communicate the amount of shipping costs.
For exemple:
- Shipping costs for a TOPPER Set + INSTRUCTION CARD to the United States are €55.
- Shipping costs for a TOPPER Set + INSTRUCTION CARD to the United Kingdom are €38.90.

Possibility of creating on request the TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD Set of your choice, for the sum of €140 + shipping costs.
This amount includes creation costs requiring several hours of research and graphic creation work.

I prefer exchanges via MESSENGER (FACEBOOK), otherwise by email to the following address:
dav___@msn.com

Compatible for NAMCO GRIGIO, NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, SEGA LINDBERGH terminals, possibility of adaptation for other terminals.
Set at 45€ Fdpin composed of 2 pieces:
- A Topper poster, printed on quality photo vinyl
- An INSTRUCTION SET, printed on BACKLIGHT vinyl (light diffusion)

Complete set at 100€ composed of 3 pieces:
- A Topper poster, printed on quality photo vinyl
- An INSTRUCTION SET, printed on BACKLIGHT vinyl (light diffusion)
- A magnificent additional Topper printed on 5 mm plexi plate, 56 x 31 cm!

For NAMCO GRIGIO terminal owners, possibility of ordering the additional banner, printed on BACKLIGHT vinyl, for an additional €10 (see last photo)

Répondre

Retourner vers « NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH, G-BALANCE, Set Poster TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD + ADDITIONAL TOPPER PLEXIGLASS PLATE »