Topper Poster Set + "HOKUTO NO KEN by SEGA"

Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

Topper Poster Set + "HOKUTO NO KEN by SEGA"

Message par XingoTHX » sam. mars 09, 2024 9:22 am

Topper Poster Set + "HOKUTO NO KEN by SEGA": €30 + Shiping costs

for SEGA NAOMI, SEGA NEW NET CITY, SEGA BLAST CITY terminal (Dimensions of the MoveList: 52.5 cm x 8 cm)

The topper poster in this format was made on request. You won't find it anywhere else.

Sold for €30 + shipping costs. Posters printed on high quality “backlight” semi-rigid vinyl sheets.

To order this set, you will need to tell me your choices regarding:

1/ The model of your Arcade Terminal for which the set is intended (custom-made topper support and Instruction Card, adapted to your arcade terminal).
2/ The country of destination of the package, to be able to estimate the shipping costs

Once these choices have been made, payment for your Set will be made via Paypal, through a transaction such as sending money between relatives, to the following email address:

dav___@msn.com

Copy/paste this address, or press the UNDERSCORE key 3 times (the bottom dash 3 times).
My identity for PAYPAL verification is: David LEUCHART

Once payment has been made, it will take approximately twenty days for the package to be shipped.

Please send me the contact details necessary for sending the package, namely sending:

Last name First Name
full address
phone
mail address

As well as the MONDIAL RELAY Point of your choice, if you are a national of the following countries:
FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, SPAIN, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS and PORTUGAL.
For a shipment to France, the postage and packaging costs 10€ (custom-made cardboard and well-protected contents)

for all other countries in the world, shipping costs will be determined

Répondre

Retourner vers « SEGA ASTRO CITY, SEGA NEW ASTRO, SEGA AERO CITY, JALECO PONY MARK III, TAITO EGRET 2 et 3, SAMMY ATOMISWAVE SD »