STREET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE without ADDITIONNAL ACRYLIC TOPPER

Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

STREET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE without ADDITIONNAL ACRYLIC TOPPER

Message par XingoTHX » mer. août 23, 2023 12:37 pm

complete set STREET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE for VEWLIX/CHEWLIX : 50 or 60 USD + Shipping costs
Price varies depending on the option chosen magnetic strips or adhesive
Please tell me your location to determine the amount of shipping costs

complete set STREET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE for VEWLIX/CHEWLIX terminal:55€ or 65€ Fdpin [/ b]
(Price varies depending on the option chosen, magnetic or adhesive strips, delivery via MONDIAL RELAY)

Complete set STREET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE for VEWLIX/CHEWLIX terminal graphically created by me. This set is made up of 5 pieces, printed on different types of support, and not on simple photo paper or cardstock.

When ordering, please specify:

- tell me if you have a CHEWLIX whose visible space of the mark measures 75 cm x15 cm,
- The type of printing support for the TOPPER and the MOVELIST: on Photo Vinyl or Backlight Vinyl,
- The type of printing support for the 2 “SPEAKER SET” STRIPS: on adhesive vinyl or magnetic vinyl

Description of the 5 pieces of the Complete Set "STREEET FIGHTER 6 TYPE ARCADE":

1/ A poster of TOPPER printed of your choice, either:

- on PHOTO PAPER with quality anti-UV protective lamination for terminals which are not equipped with backlighting,
- on VINYL BACKLIGHT for terminals equipped with backlighting (diffusing vinyl sheet, allowing light to pass through backlighting)

2/ A poster of MARQEE printed on backlight vinyl sheet, which slides between the plexi plate of the terminal and the external contours of the terminal.

ATTENTION: If you own this CHEWLIX model, easily recognizable with its space reserved for the INSTRUCTION CARD and its larger mark (visible surface of the mark 75 cm x15 cm, instead of 70.5 cm x 12.5 cm on all other models), please let me know so I can send you the appropriate MARQEE and SET INSTRUCTION.

Here are the photographs of this CHEWLIX model:

[URL=https: //imageshack.com/i/pm8Rdd2Gj]Image[/URL]

3 and 4/ Two “SPEAKER SET” banners which are placed below and above the screen, are prints of your choice:

- on anti-UV and anti-scratch laminated adhesive vinyl
- on thick magnetic vinyl with anti-UV lamination and protection against scratches, to be placed or removed in a few seconds without adhesive (additional €10)

5/ - An INSTRUCTION CARD printed of your choice:
- on PHOTO PAPER with quality anti-UV protective lamination for terminals which are not equipped with backlighting,
- on VINYL BACKLIGHT for terminals equipped with backlighting (diffusing vinyl sheet, allowing light to pass through backlighting)

Demonstration of the operation of the magnetic “SPEAKER SET” headbands:
https://fb.watch/l2_wMQKxP8/

Répondre

Retourner vers « TAITO VIEWLIX/CHEWLIX »