Complete Set TEKKEN 8 for Arcade terminal NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH and GFI G-BALANCE

Répondre
XingoTHX
Site Admin

Complete Set TEKKEN 8 for Arcade terminal NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH and GFI G-BALANCE

Message par XingoTHX » jeu. juil. 04, 2024 6:08 am

Complete Set TEKKEN 8 for Arcade terminal NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH and GFI G-BALANCE: €100 + Shipping costs

POSTER Topper printed on GLOSSY PHOTO VINYL + Movelist printed on back-light vinyl (diffusing sheet by backlighting) = €35 + Shipping costs

With an additional topper printed on 5 mm plexi plate, 71x14 cm long = 80€ + Shipping costs

To place an order, you will need to tell me your following choices:

1/ The model of your arcade machine
2/ The Topper poster model chosen from the 5 offered (each additional poster chosen, supplement of €12)
3/ Tell me if you choose the SET with or without additional Plexi Topper

payment for your Set will be made via Paypal, through a transaction such as sending money between relatives, to the following email address:

dav___@msn.com

Copy/paste this address, or press the UNDERSCORE key 3 times (the bottom dash 3 times).
My identity for PAYPAL verification is: David LEUCHART

Once payment has been made, it will take approximately twenty days for the package to be shipped.

Please send me the contact details necessary for sending the package, namely sending:

Last name First Name
full address
phone
mail address

As well as the MONDIAL RELAY Point of your choice, if you are a national of the following countries:
FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, SPAIN, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, NETHERLANDS and PORTUGAL.
For a shipment to France, the postage and packaging costs (custom-made cardboard and well-protected contents) amount to €15

Additional plexi topper fixing system

The additional plexi topper is held by the central screw of the original topper. All you have to do is unscrew this screw, place the additional topper (hole already drilled for this purpose), and retighten the screw so that the plexi topper is held, as in these photos:

Photos of the set with TEKKEN 8 additional plexi topper offered

Photos of the 5 Topper TEKKEN 8 posters offered

Posters Topper TEKKEN 8 MODEL N°1

Posters Topper TEKKEN 8 MODEL N°2

Posters Topper TEKKEN 8 MODEL N°3

Posters Topper TEKKEN 8 MODEL N°4

Posters Topper TEKKEN 8 MODEL N°5

Photos of the TEKKEN 8 Complete Set
Photos of real terminals will be published soon

Répondre

Retourner vers « NAMCO NOIR CABINET HD, NAMCO GRIGIO, SEGA LINDBERGH, G-BALANCE, Set Poster TOPPER + INSTRUCTION CARD + ADDITIONAL TOPPER PLEXIGLASS PLATE »